4:29 am - BrennaKeely
Due to some teachers resigning from their position or being removed from their positions because of inactivity, we are currently in search of teachers for the following classes:
1st year: Muggle Studies, Mythology, Charms, History of Hogwarts, Herbology, and History of Magic.
2nd Year: Muggle Studies, Potions, and Charms.
3rd Year: Muggle Studies, Defense against the Dark Arts, and Potions.
4th Year: History of Magic, Charms, History of Hogwarts, Transfiguration, Legilimency and Occlumency, Divinations, and Medicinal Magic.
If you are interested in teaching any of these classes you may owl me. In your application please make the subject of the owl the class which you are applying to teach, and in the message box please include a sample lesson. I will accept applications until January 3rd. Good luck to all applicants!
7:02 pm - Birgitte
The easiest way to keep your friends off of hex is to use their accounts while you're in azkaban or after you've been expelled. And the easiest way to get yourself in trouble is to give out your password to someone either in azkaban or expelled.
There is absolutely no tolerance with things like that and there will be no questions asked. So I suggest that the ones doing this stay off the site to prevent your friends from getting expelled too.
6:17 am - rebkos
Yes, I totally forogt about it, shush.
Reitteration of rules:
1. All art work must be original work of user submitting (One except, see rule 3). Any user caught cheating will be disqualified and possibly put in Azkaban for attempting to cheat.
2. All forms of art are accepted, whether hand drawn and scanned or drawn with any computer program.
3. Though it is allowed, you are discouraged from using pre-made images from the books or copied from the movies. (Rule 1 applies to taking fan art from other websites).
4. Please keep the images small enough to fit within a 800x800 pixel square (799x801 is acceptable, or heck 200x200 is okay, but 1827x40 is no good).
5. All entries are due by 11:59PM (PST) December 24th (tis Christmas Eve!), no exceptions. Submissions will be e-mailed to an address to be supplied later.
Cause I screwed up... You get an extra 2 days! Entries are therefore not due till the 26th!
Send them here!
10:14 pm - John
New header posted today. A new layout most likely will be put up tomorrow.
Also, gift wrap is back! Go to Fred's Holiday Store in Diagon Alley for some wrapping paper. The gold wrapping paper is new this year, and is the finest gift wrap out there.
Avoid having more than one gift of the same color in your inventory to avoid mix-ups/confusions.
Have Fun, and Merry Christmas!
11:57 pm - John
Sorry for the downtime everyone, but HEX is now up!
Also, many more site-wide updates will occur between now and Christmas. Watch out!
For your information :
When HEX is down, please visit hexrpg.net to get the latest updates on the site. Since HEX is up, it will redirect you to the main page, but when it is down, there will be updates on HEX's status.
9:33 pm - Birgitte
We desided that December is the month of giving. So instead of buying the new Christmas items you will get a random event instead.
8:38 pm - Birgitte
All through December we will release a new Christmas Item. BUT .. you need to find the secret Christmas store to buy it.
It will be placed in a different forum everyday and the way you can find it is by looking through the forums and wait for the music to start playing.