7:21 am - rebkos
1. All art work must be original work of user submitting (One except, see rule 3). Any user caught cheating will be disqualified and possibly put in Azkaban for attempting to cheat.
2. All forms of art are accepted, whether hand drawn and scanned or drawn with any computer program.
3. Though it is allowed, you are discouraged from using pre-made images from the books or copied from the movies. (Rule 1 applies to taking fan art from other websites).
4. Please keep the images small enough to fit within a 800x800 pixel square (799x801 is acceptable, or heck 200x200 is okay, but 1827x40 is no good).
5. All entries are due by 11:59PM (PST) December 24th (tis Christmas Eve!), no exceptions. Submissions will be e-mailed to an address to be supplied later.
Now the fun stuff!
Judging will mostly be based on good artwork, but also heavily dependant on the theme.
What is that theme? Simple!
?A Harry Potter Winter Holiday!?
Oh and by the way... What about a prize?
How does a rare item based on the design of your artwork sound? (And maybe some money... everyone likes money... hehehe)
(Please post any questions in the thread associated with this post in the Entrance hall. Also please monitor this post for updates regard the rules, prize, and e-mail address for submissions).
1:19 am - Birgitte
Seeing how Thanksgiving is near we have opened up the Thanksgiving Store so you can do your groceryshopping in time. It is located in Diagon Alley.
5:19 pm - Hello
Due to recent circumstances unrelated to Hex, I have decided that it's in my best interests to stop being an admin. I started college this past August and it's been a big change in my life. It makes me very busy and gives me a lot of things that are more important then Hex that need my attention. So I'm not able to give Hex the work it needs. I thought I'd be able to manage my time, but as it turns out I really shouldn't even be making Hex a factor in what I need to manage. There's just too much other stuff to do. It's not fair to me to give myself extra stress/work and it's not fair to you guys that I don't get anything done for the site.
So thanks to everyone who's supported me, especially all the wonderful friends I have on Hex. Special thanks to Hoojx for giving me the opportunity to work on his site. I've learned so much from programing Hex. Thanks!
I may still be around, but I'm not really sure. I barely have time to come onto Hex as admin. One thing I am sure of is that I'm not an admin anymore so don't send me questions! ;P Just kidding.
And as always, have fun!