Social Media of HEX Platform Tutorial: Pinterest
Find HEX on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest!
1st year Witch
Pinterest is a social networking site that allows you to virtually share and discover content by "pinning" things to your "boards" that you create to sort your interests. The site puts a heavy focus on a users lifestyle by allowing them to share their tastes and discover new interests. In 2013 Pinterest gained more interest and outpaced email as a sharing medium. Much of Pinterest's popularity comes from its unique set up.
HEXRPG On Pinterest
HEX's Pinterest address is https://www.pinterest.com/hexrpg. You can access our Pinterest account from the site by clicking the semi-transparent Pinterest icon () on the top right side of the homepage just under the 'Members Online' count. If you're on mobile, click the icon on the top left of your screen, and you should find the same Pinterest icon along with the other platform icons.
On the HEXrpg official Pinterest page you can expect to see boards filled with canon pins we've created. We try to feature informative graphics that include all sorts of creatures, places, and many other things! You may also see graphics dedicated to characters quotes and birthdays! Our Pinterest is loaded tons of information to discover on beautiful graphics!
Creating an Account
Don't forget that by interacting with HEXRPG's official platforms, you can enter our Social Media monthly raffle and get a chance to win one of our amazing prizes! Additionally, you can be hailed as our next Social Butterfly!
If you created or have an account on any of the platforms featured on Platform Tutorials, please take the time to fill up THIS FORM to help us keep track of our users. We assure you that your information will remain strictly confidential and be used only to help our team match users on HEX with their social media accounts.
Ravie Asst. Admin
Ravie Asst. Admin
Junior Staff - Ravie Asst. Admin - Dovahkiin
“Why is it that the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life?”
5th year Witch
- Go to Pinterest you will see a screen that asks you to login or create a new account. You can chose to sign up with an email, Facebook account, or gmail account. When you choose to create an account you are agreeing to their site terms of service.
- Beginning with your name, full out the sign up questions. These will include your birthday, gender, and other identifying details.
- Next, you will be asked to choose at least five interests from the categories presented. These are popular searches and are not your limiting content. It's just something to get your feed started!
- Before you can really get started you will be asked to confirm your email. This email should arrive in your inbox fairly quickly. Open that email and you will receive a link to verify your account. Follow that link and the verification process will be complete.
- This completes your account! You are now able to pin and upload tons of content! You can also edit your profile and make it unique to you.