11:48 pm - Birgitte
The RPC will be open again in about 2 min. We spend a lot of time going through all threads and there's a minor rant in there from me to all who are using that forum.
From now on - please play by the rules when RPing on HEX.
11:25 am - Birgitte
We will try to finish as fast as possible.
10:49 pm - Birgitte
Today, Sunday and Monday you will get Easter Eggs in random events. You can open these and if you're lucky you get a piece of a new Easter Egg. When you've collected all 9 pieces for the new egg you can convert them in the wizard card converter. But be careful.. cracking eggs can be messy ;o)
9:42 pm - Birgitte
Sara Potter and Bosnimf .. please respect them as you respect the other gmods. Both will be a great addition to the staff :o)
5:43 am - masterwizard
Since Hex is getting more and more boring by the day, we've decided to start a few contests, that will hopefully spark some imagination, creativity, and will give you something to do. lol. The first of these contests will be explained below.
Compose an article that you think would be likely to appear in the Daily Prophet. It must be HP related, however. For example, you could write about a burglary in Hogsmeade, or the introduction of a new racing broom at Quality Quidditch Supplies. Please do not copy any articles that have appeared in the Hex Gazette or are in the books, themselves. All works must be of your own creation. Other than that, have fun. :)
1. You are to write your own article, no stealing from anyone else's. Anyone caught stealing will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
2. When completed, owl your entries to Masterwizard, so that I can post them in the GMod forum for judging.
3. All admins and Global Moderators are uneligible to compete and win.
4. All articles must follow the Hex rules. Meaning no profanity, no attacks (personal or otherwise), etc. Any articles that break these rules will be automatically disqualified.
5. This contest is not time-based, meaning that the first one submitted does not mean that it will automatically win, so take your time to write a good article. Also, we value quality over quantity, so write as much as you want, just make sure that it's the best that you could do.
6. The winners of the contest will receive a new item - a Luminous, Non-Exploding Balloon! :)
7. The contest ends on March 20th. Good luck to each competitor! :)
6:53 pm - Birgitte
I just got through approving a bunch of your friends that was invited through the invites given out. They should now be able to get sorted.