Entrance Hall Happy 10th Birthday, Hex!

<
>
Head Administrator
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
Always.
Graduated Wizard
Today officially marks Hogwarts Extreme's tenth birthday. Happy Birthday, Hex! The past ten years have been quite the roller coaster, with so many things happening over the course of a decade. Hex has become the site that it is today because of you, the users. We appreciate all that you do to keep Hex alive and thriving. We hope to still be serving you with the greatest content possible for ten more years to come.

To celebrate Hex's tenth anniversary, the following things are happening:

- Hex has a brand new section, Fan Fiction. The Fan Fiction section is a place where everyone can write stories and publish them on Hex. Users can then read, review, rate, and interact with every published story. To write a story you will need to purchase a story quill and story parchment from Luna's General Store in Diagon Alley. Also, just to note, at first the main page of Fan Fiction will look pretty empty. Stories must be published first for the page to fill out. Fan Fiction was made possible by Kelly (Tori Tendleswift), Mary (Sapphire Smoke), and Aaron. I could not have done it without them.

- Diagon Alley has a new store, Luna's General Store, as mentioned above. The store will stock general items, like the story quill and story parchment. Trophy cases are making a return, as they are now stocked in this store. More items will be added to the store soon.

- We are also accepting any memories you have had over the past ten years. Please submit your Hex memories here. All memories will be posted for everyone to see. Submit as many as you'd like.

- A new layout has been added as the main site layout, titled Ten Year Celebration. The layout was created by Lydia (SofiaR). Great job!

- Random events with new rare items will be occurring today and the days to come. As always, the events will be completely random, meaning anyone can get one. Also, excessive refreshing will result in the server automatically azzying.

Again, Happy Birthday, Hex, and enjoy!

I also would like to formally announce a promotion. Erin (Thatsme) is now a staff member for the site. This is much deserved, and I know she will do extremely well. Congratulations!

Last but certainly not least, The Final Battle has begun. Those brave enough to endure all previous Horcrux challenges will find themselves eligible to participate. They will be faced with obstacles even more challenging than before. Will the Dark Lord fall? Will the safety of the Wizarding World be restored? It's up to you.

Mixed Blood
Ravenclaw
No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I am free.
6th year Witch
Happy Birthday Hex! Oh my John, you had all of us waiting.

Pureblood
Ravenclaw
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
4th year Witch
Happy Birthday Hex!

I've been up waiting for ours to see what was in store for this very special occasion. HEX has been a major part of my life for years now, and I would just like to thank all of those who have put in 10 years of hard work. Congratulations!

Update: I actually have tears in my eyes. How pathetic.
Anyway, love all you guys! Even those who probably don't know/remember me at allll.

Edited by Indestructible Mushu

Mixed Blood
Gryffindor
Secret,'s Jieun - I'm in Love
Graduated Wizard
wow so that means i missed like first 4 years, but still 10 years is alot
time go pretty fast
congrats

Muggle Born
Hufflepuff
It started with a whisper.
5th year Witch
Happy Birthday, HEX! It's been a great nearly 5 years. <3

Mixed Blood
Hufflepuff
There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't jump puddles for you.
7th year Witch
Happy Birthday Hex!!!!!!!!! Great Job Hex Staffs!!!
Oh and Im excited for the fanfiction section, I dont write but I love to read so for those who love to write hurry up and let me enjoy your stories
love the over all layout
oh and Congrats Erin....

Huffie Asst Admin
Hufflepuff HoH
M. E. Asst. Coord.
Muggle Born
Hufflepuff
Project Wrimo: The FC in DA for the Writer in You!
Graduated Witch
Happy birthday, Hex. <3 Thank you, staff, for working so hard to bring this event, heck, this site, to life, and giving so many people a place to call 'home' - literally, for those of us who's home page is hexrpg.com. Thank you to the members for... being yourself - supportive of all members and for making this a positive place to be.

Edited by Crystal Nymph

Fan Fiction Mod
Muggle Born
Gryffindor
I must be dreaming; I don't fall in love lawlessly.
5th year Witch
Happy Birthday Hex!

Thank you for ever being created! Thank you to the staff who constantly keep order here! Thank you to everyone for helping make Hex like it is today! <3

Pureblood
Slytherin
Officially Mostly-Retiring from HEX :'(
3rd year Witch
Happy birthday HEX! I may be pretty new compared to some people, but it's a great place. Thanks for all your hard work

Muggle Born
Ravenclaw
3rd year Student
Woah! Happy beerthday Hex. It's a school night and it's 2 am, but I stayed up just for you. Wow, I've only been here three years and this really is a home for me. ^^ I think I would shrink up and die if Hex didn't exist anymore.

The New Site Theme is absolutely bee-u-ti-full~
You guys really have outdone yourselves.
<3

Edited by _Loony_

Mixed Blood
Gryffindor
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
4th year Witch
Happy happy birthday HEX!
I can't wait for the random events to gain raries!
Yay! So excited.
Long live HEX! Long live HEX!

Edited by charmedeema

HOM Professor
Muggle Born
Gryffindor
All is okay in the end, if its not okay, then it's not the end!
Graduated Witch
Happy 10th Birthday Hex! You were only 4 years old when we first met, but we've both grown up together - and I hope to grow with you another 6 years! Hex keep up the good work! We want to see another 10 years under your belt in the future!
And thanks to John and the rest of the staff for keeping this place amazing all these years!

HEX Mentor
Slytherin AHoH
Pureblood
Slytherin
You don't know me that well. My angry face and my happy face are the same.
6th year Witch
Happy Birthday HEX!

Hex is my home and I'm so glad I found because it's gotten me through everything. The members have been amazing and I am so glad that I found hex those two years and a bit ago.

Mixed Blood
Ravenclaw
#Awesome
Graduated Wizard
Happy Birthday Hex, thanks for being like a second home to everyone! <3
i can't imagine life without this site and the awesome people part of it.

Pureblood
Ravenclaw
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
4th year Witch
Happy Birthday hex!
Even though I've only been here just over a month, I can see how amazing this place is and plan to be here as long as the site is!

Pureblood
Slytherin
Keep calm and carry on raffle!
1st year Witch
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEX!
This site has comforted me as i enjoy buying new items and looking though, I go on this every possible day of the year!

Mixed Blood
Slytherin
1st year Witch
Happy Birthday HEX!

Pureblood
Gryffindor
Do your homework, Gryffindors!
6th year Wizard
Happy Birthday Hex!

Mixed Blood
Ravenclaw
7th year Wizard
Wow. It's hard to believe I've been a member of this site for 9 years. Even though I have been visiting less frequently as of late, I still want to thank HEX for being there when I most needed it. The friends and support I have met here along the way have been of immeasurable value.

Happy 10th Birthday HEX! May we enjoy another 10 years together

Mixed Blood
Hufflepuff
5th year Witch
Happy Birthday Hex Yay

To post in this thread, login or enroll here!

13 Years of Magic

Copyright ©2001-2014 HEXRPG, LLC. All rights reserved.
Hogwarts Extreme is an independent fan website. Images, content, Harry Potter © Warner Brothers, J.K. Rowling, and/or their respective owners. User content on this website is credited to the individuals.