The Final Battle

<
>
Staff Member
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
Tell me why he chose you.
Graduated Wizard
Hogwarts is under seige. Nothing is left to be done but fight. The Dark Lord must fall, and those who serve him must be defeated. Those who have managed to make it this far will find even tougher challenges before them than they've previously faced. Make no mistake: this is a battle, not a single duel. The trials will be great and the prizes even more so.

Waiting for participants who have been recruited to fight is a series of obstacles to overcome and enemies to defeat. You must play to your strengths. It is unlikely that you will be capable of defeating every foe before you, but you must do everything you can to be sure that the Dark Lord does not emerge victorious.

While this is not a time-based contest, it is critical that you do not delay. You have exactly one week to complete as many challenges as you possibly can. The enemies you will face will appear in no particular order with the Dark Lord himself as your final opponent. Defeating each will award you an amount of points based on the level of difficulty of the task associated with the opponent. This means that the first opponent you encounter isn't necessarily the easiest of those you will meet. However, these enemies will appear in the same order for everyone who is eligible to participate.

When you face an opponent, you will be given two options: complete the task and take the opponent down, or flee from the opponent and essentialy skip the required task. Skipping an opponent will not penalize you beyond forfeiting the points possible for completing the task. Partial points may be awarded even if the task is not solved completely or is not one hundred percent correct.

As with all previous challenges, working together is strictly prohibited. Where asked, you must provide work that is entirely your own. Evidence of anything otherwise will result in disqualification and punishment deemed appropriate by the Hogwarts Extreme Staff. Posting anything from these challenges anywhere on the site is strictly prohibited. This includes even the number you encounter and the names of opponents.

The top three combatants who score the most points collectively between all of the challenges will be deemed winners. He (or she) who finishes with the most points will be allowed to choose which Hallow to claim as his (or her) prize. The second highest finisher will then choose his (or her) Hallow, and the third highest finisher will receive the remaining one.

The Elder Wand. The Wand of Destiny. The Deathstick. This wand has the power to cast 'Avada Kedavra' on other users, reducing their hit points to 0 with a single action. It also has the power to send a fury of curses and spells into a single forum, hitting everyone there and reducing their hit points by 2-4.

The Resurrection Stone. Capable of raising the dead. This stone has the power to raise any deceased character from the series. The one who uses it will find that their username and other posting information will be replaced with that of his or her chosen character. The effects are similar to that of the Polyjuice Potion except that the stone will never disappear, and the user will become one of over one hundred predefined canon characters for the period instead of another user.

The Cloak of Invisibility. The ability to render its wearer completely invisible. This cloak will allow you to appear offline when worn. It will also replace your name at the bottom of forums with three orange question marks and remove your name from the Marauder's Map.

Those who do not triumph in the top three positions will be rewarded for their efforts with a sum of house points awarded to their respective houses.

[center]

Without further ado, we present to you

Click here to be transported to the battle.

Sexy Blood
Ravenclaw
All magic comes with a price.
5th year Witch
Aww, I can't even go in it. XD
Good luck to those battling!

Fan Fiction Mod
Muggle Born
Gryffindor
I must be dreaming; I don't fall in love lawlessly.
5th year Witch
I just wanted to see what kind of challenges there were.

Oh well. xD Good luck to everyone who made it!

Mixed Blood
Slytherin
If you have Ginny's Patronus, I'll buy it.
6th year Wizard
Let the battle begin.

This doesn't matter on how long you took on a challenge, right?

Staff Member
Pureblood
Ravenclaw
Tell me why he chose you.
Graduated Wizard
Quote: aetherene

After the battle has concluded, we will allow everyone who did not have a chance to participate to view the challenges.

Quote: Valdemort
Let the battle begin.

This doesn't matter on how long you took on a challenge, right?

Correct.

Pureblood
Hufflepuff
Graduated Witch
Ww...i cant wait ti get back home and read this thoroughly. Want to start it as soon as possible...

Muggle Born
Gryffindor
As long as I have the power to protect my friends, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world.
4th year Witch
I'm stopping myself to click that button now since I'm heading back to bed. XD I'll start on it tomorrow. XD

Sexy Blood
Ravenclaw
All magic comes with a price.
5th year Witch
Quote: HPfanextrm

After the battle has concluded, we will allow everyone who did not have a chance to participate to view the challenges.

Thank you!

Mixed Blood
Ravenclaw
I love Blue, I love Sapphire, & I love being a Ravenclaw!!! We can beat them all Ravies let's collect points!!!
6th year Witch
goodluck to all...

Val goodluck...

Fan Fiction Mod
Muggle Born
Gryffindor
I must be dreaming; I don't fall in love lawlessly.
5th year Witch
Quote: HPfanextrm

Oh awesome. Thank you!

Pureblood
Gryffindor
1st year Witch
Good luck to the participants!

Global Moderator
Slytherin Asst. Admin
Mixed Blood
Slytherin
Tempting as it may be, Punches don't like me. Other pranks are fine, Promise I won't whine.
5th year Witch
Good luck, warriors!

Global Moderator
Pureblood
Hufflepuff
Ladies of Hufflepuff, check out the Hufflepuff Girlsí Dorm!
7th year Witch
Good luck to everyone!

photo Image9a_zpsc26cba95.png

Pureblood
Gryffindor
RAK's Christmas Raffle - Give Love on Christmas Day
6th year Wizard
Good Luck to the Participants!
I'd love to have the Elder Wand or the Resurrection Stone.

Mixed Blood
Ravenclaw
I love Blue, I love Sapphire, & I love being a Ravenclaw!!! We can beat them all Ravies let's collect points!!!
6th year Witch
Val and Yuki goodluck...

To all participant goodluck....

Muggle Born
Gryffindor
As long as I have the power to protect my friends, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world.
4th year Witch
Thanks guys. I couldn't resist I tried one.

Pureblood
Hufflepuff
Greatness Is Just A Few Steps Away
1st year Wizard
Good Luck

HEX Mentor
Mixed Blood
Hufflepuff
6th year Witch
Good luck to all participants. ;D

Staff Member
Holmes Girl
Slytherin
SH: [huge grin] I feel the same. Oh, you mean it's actually Christmas. Did you bring your gun as I suggested?
7th year Witch
Good luck everyone

Global Moderator
Muggle Born
Gryffindor
F.F.F-The Four Founders of the Fanfiction
7th year Witch
I hope it isn't too hard..don't want to end final battle with only one challenge done

To post in this thread, login or enroll here!

13 Years of Magic!

Copyright ©2001-2014 HEXRPG, LLC. All rights reserved.
Hogwarts Extreme is an independent fan website. Images, content, Harry Potter © Warner Brothers, J.K. Rowling, and/or their respective owners. User content on this website is credited to the individuals.